Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm back!!



So it's been 5 months since I posted anything on this blog. A lot has happened and yes, I hate to admit it but I kind of dreaded the time when I have to update this with everything that I've done over the past year or so. Even though I have been MIA here, I wasn't completely gone because I post a ton on my social media. It's quick and easy unlike blogging where I have to edit photos and construct paragraphs. No, I'm not quitting but I realised that blogging has to take a step back for now. I'm currently doing a fashion design/production internship which is about to end soon and I have yet to fine another one. Probably a fashion marketing/retail internship. I'm also working on my portfolios, lookbooks and CV. Let's see what's in store for me.

I recently graduated from my associate degree program in Fashion Design and Marketing with a short course in Fashion Styling. I remember I used to update quite often here when I first started school (I shared my school projects and our activities) but school work piled up and I couldn't keep up with everything which is why I was gone most of the time. It was a dream come true indeed. For the longest time, I've always wanted to study fashion in depth and my school, SoFA Design Institute (School of Fashion and the Arts) gave me a wonderful experience and opened a lot of opportunities for me. I knew since then that I want to work in fashion industry. I still haven't figured out what specific aspect of the industry but I'll figure it out. I couldn't be more grateful and blessed.

I'll talk more about my entire journey from beginning to end, my thoughts about studying fashion and being in SoFA in future posts. For now, I just want to say hi and post an update here.

P.S. The pictures above were taken from my graduation show last April 13, 2016. :)

You may follow me on social media. I post frequently on Instagram @emtrava and Snapchat @emtrava

Stay connected! Clickity click:

  
       

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...