Friday, December 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

My friends and I didn't really have any plans for this year's Halloween so we decided to party hop!

But first… we visited this shop selling some wigs and Halloween stuff because we didn't have any costumes yet. That was a fail. Haha!


Last minute costumes hahaha
First party: Status Magazine party at Green Sun
With my blogger friends reckless kittycat and lil miss black swan.
Second party: Black Market

Can you guess what I dressed up as? It's Rosie the riveter! Because I'm all about feminism and whatnot. :)

I had a grand time dancing the night away with my friends. The crowd wasn't that bad either! Looking forward to Halloween 2015! Hmm I wonder what I'll dress up as.

Stay connected! Clickity click:

   
      

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...