Sunday, August 3, 2014

Not so girly


 Doily crop top courtesy of Stilesclothing | Vertical striped mini skirt | Push Thru beanie | Random jewelry | KEDS sneakers
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.com!

My blogger bff Tisha and I fell in love with this spot that we discovered on a previous shoot. I really like shooting here during the golden hour because of the dreamy and soft natural light. Okay, so I got this doily inspired crop top courtesy of Alkai from Stilesclothing (Thanks, Kai!) and wore it with a striped skirt to play up with prints and patterns. Staying true to my style, I put on a beanie to add a bit of edge and lessen the girliness of the outfit if that makes any sense. Please ignore the dirty sneakers, it was a muddy climb (literally) just to get some shots but it was a fun day with le bff. As you may all know, this is yet another back log post because I still have long hair here. I suddenly miss my mermaid locks as I went through the photos for this post. Hmmm.

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
      

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Our favorite spot! Aaaaah missin the daaaaays. See you real soon! ♥ 7 days to go hihi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes! Yayyy see you real soon! Missed you! xx

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...